Looking for a Netsuite-skilled candidate for this growing, dynamic and exciting private equity-backed software and payments company headquartered in Auburn, AL. The company was formed in 2018 by a core group of talented payments and software experts and is rapidly growing their operations through the acquisition of strategic portfolio companies that could benefit from our cutting-edge software and payments platform. Because of expansion they are in need Senior Accountant. The role is responsible for overseeing the planning, development, and execution of the company's utilization of Netsuite. Your primary goal is to oversee the technical aspects and technological resources to align them with the company's goals and objectives. You will also establish and maintain the companies technological vision, strategy, and plans for growth.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following attributes and successful experience:
* Strong work ethic, sense of urgency, accountability and integrity
* Detail oriented, well organized and flexible
* Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, evolving organization
* Revenue and expense recognition accounting
* Exposure to and ability to work with sophisticated accounting software
* Month-end close experience, particularly in quick close environments
* Customer invoicing, collections and vendor payments, particularly in a shared services environment
* Sales tax on customer invoicing
* Ability to function autonomously and in coordination with other teams.
* Ownership, accountability, prioritization and a recognition of what needs to get done and how to accomplish it
* Combination of public accounting and industry experience
* 3-5 years of successful, hands on experience as an Intermediate or Senior Accountant, preferably in a sophisticated, multi-divisional, shared services environment
* BS Degree, preferably in Accounting or Business
* 2+ years Netsuite experience
* A sound base of accounting knowledge / GAAP Experience on-boarding and integrating newly acquired companies
* Strong Excel skills
If you are interested in additional info on this role, Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL 813-261-4230 to set up a time to speak.
I look forward to your response.