ERP Business Analyst-Greater Minneapolis Area--$60K-$85K
What you'll be doing
* Partner with internal stakeholders to do requirements collection
* Project manager 3rd party integration projects
* Provide NetSuite Analysis and systems administration
* General IT functions including SQL server maintenance, infrastructure and PC set ups
* Stay up to date on NetSuite features and releases of products to help advise on decision making
* Experience working with NetSuite ERP
* 3rd party application and integration experience
* Strong Business Analysis experience
* Experience working with other ERP
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
* Critical thinking skills
If you are interested, APPLY NOW by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nicole @ 212-731-8272 for more details!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-212-731-8272. Please see www.andersonfrank.com/search for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Net Suite / ERP / OneWorld / One World / Accounting / Accountant / Controller / Manager/ Financial / SaaS / CPA