What you'll be doing
* Cash to Accruals
* Management reporting
* Process payroll to ensure all entries are processed properly and recorded accurately
* Prepare journal entries, month-end accruals, month-end account reconciliations
* Maintain financial records and ensure compliance with accepted policies and procedures
* Manage accounting on NetSuite ERP
* Bachelor's degree
* Strong General Accounting experience
* Experience in NetSuite ERP, strong Excel skills
* Must be able to meet deadlines
* Strong attention to detail, analytical and reconciliation skills
* Can collaborate and communicate effectively
* Ability to prioritize
If you are interested, APPLY NOW by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nicole @ 212-731-8272 for more details!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-212-731-8272. Please see www.andersonfrank.com/search for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Net Suite / ERP / OneWorld / One World / Accounting / MN / Minnesota / Accountant / Controller / Manager/ Financial / SaaS / CPA