Staff Accountant $55K-$65K- Milwaukee, WI
What you'll be doing
* Monitor, collect and analyze data to ensure compliance with US GAAP
* Process payroll to ensure all entries are processed properly and recorded accurately
* Prepare journal entries, month-end accruals, month-end account reconciliations
* Maintain financial records and ensure compliance with accepted policies and procedures
* Utilize NetSuite ERP to manager the Inventory
* 3+ years of Accounting and Finance
* CPA preferred
* Inventory, Wholesale and Distribution experience
* BS in Accounting
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong professional knowledge of accounting and finance
* Passion for non-profit
If you are interested, APPLY NOW by emailing email@example.com or call Nicole @ 212-731-8272 for more details!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-212-731-8272. Please see www.andersonfrank.com/search for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Net Suite / ERP / OneWorld / One World / Accounting / Area / Accountant / Controller / Manager/ Financial / SaaS / CPA