Accounts Payable Associate - White Plains, NY - $60,000
Are you looking to join a strong Accounting team in an exciting industry?
My client in the Food and Beverage space is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate to report directly to the Accounting Supervisor and CFO. They are looking for someone personable, team-oriented, and capable of day-to-day accounting operations within NetSuite.
* Perform accounting duties including: expenses, payments, general ledger operations, and audit preparation
* Process invoices and account reconciliations
* Assist with financial reporting and analysis
* Assist with processing sales invoices and collecting credit card payments
* 1-5 years' of experience of full cycle Accounts Payable
* Proven xperience with NetSuite
* Excel (VLOOKUP's and pivot tables)
* Organized and a quick learner
If you are interested email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gabbi @ 212-731-8272 for more details!
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth