Senior Accountant - Manhattan, NY - $90,000
Would it be amazing to walk into work and see celebrities like Kanye West and Tracy Morgan in your conference room? Anderson Frank International is working with a company who is leading the Media industry and regularly has their clients join them in the office. They are looking for a proven Senior Accountant Accountant to manage inventory control, AR/AP processes, and financial closings within the NetSuite platform.
This position will work closely among the financial team while working quickly and efficiently.
Only candidates with NetSuite Accounting experience will be considered for this position.
The skills you need:
- Experience within the NetSuite platform
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable experience
- Previous experience with inventory, retail, wholesale, eCommerce or related field
- Proven knowledge of current GAAP standards
How you will benefit:
- Your success will directly result from your hard work
- You will join a dynamic and supportive team
- Your passion for accounting will be recognized and rewarded
- You will work in a friendly environment with state of the art technology
If you are interested email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gabbi @ 212-731-8272 for more details!
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth