Denver, CO- $65-80k DOE
A staff accountant role opening at a growing organization in Denver! This company is focused on the technology industry and boasts a collaborative team based office environment. This person should be an energetic team player who loves to solve problems with a creative mindset. ERP management and team leadership are a vital part of this position description.
Responsibilities of the position include:
* Manage the NetSuite side of accounting processes
* Help prepare W2 production and external audit information
* Work as part of a team and independently to ensure deadlines are met
* Process payroll for all employees in multiple territories
Experience you should bring:
* Experience with full cycle accounting including GL, AP and AR
* Experience with ERP systems such as NetSuite
* High level professional verbal and written communication
Respond to this ad or contact Jayla at email@example.com or call 480-530-2025 to learn more about how you could fit into this role. This position is currently open and they are looking to fill it immediately.
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising and placing more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the area and have an excellent understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the near future. Contact me or look on www.andersonfrank.com for more NetSuite opportunities.
Anderson Frank International is an equal opportunity employer.