I am working exclusively with a global leading company who require an experienced NetSuite Developer for their new project.
This is an initial 6 month contract based in Edinburgh, customer is also open to remote working. Netsuite was implemented globally for this customer a couple of years ago, They are now looking to optimize their system.
You will be responsible for working initially alongside their functional team to gather information on the current running of the system, from there you will be required to develop and implement the best solution.
* NetSuite development experience, including, but not limited to: API, SuiteScripts and workflows, NetSuite dashboard design and implementation.
* Any 3rd party software solution integration with NetSuite.
* SuiteScript 1.0/2.0
* NetSuite Developer certification (SuiteCloud or SuiteCommerce)
* English speaking is a must.
* Previous experience working with multi subsidiary.
To discuss our NetSuite opportunities in more detail, including the opportunity above, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Greg Marr on +44 (0)207 337 0805 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Anderson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.