NetSuite Developer - £60,000 - 100% Remote (UK)
Our client is an award winning NetSuite partner based in the UK and has just secured a few exciting new projects. Our client is currently in need of an experienced NetSuite Developer that has previous experience Developing and implementing NetSuite Cloud ERP solutions who can work remotely. Do not hesitate to apply now to be considered for this position and to speak with one of our highly trained consultants.
Job Title: NetSuite Developer
Location: UK (Remote)
Package: £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits and bonus
The ideal NetSuite Developer will be responsible for:
* Working alongside the Technical Director and IT team to ensure every task is achieved at the highest level of efficiency
* End-to-End designing and implementing within NetSuite
* Supporting and maintain the integration of NetSuite
* Developing and implementing new changes within NetSuite
* Improving coding standards
The ideal NetSuite Ecommerce Developer will possess the following:
For the successful NetSuite Developer you will be compensated by:
* £60,000 (based on previous experience)
* Unparalleled training from NetSuite professionals
* Generous annual leave options
* Benefits package, including private healthcare and discretionary bonus
* Career progression opportunities
This is an urgent role with interviews likely to take place in the next few days. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Werner Fernandes on 0203 826 6730 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the specialist NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our aim is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities available. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates. Anderson Frank is your first stop for NetSuite recruitment and will be the first to market NetSuite career openings and staffing solutions.