NetSuite Manufacturing Consultant- Minnesota - $60-$80/hr USD - 5 month contract
My client, a large NetSuite partner, is looking for a Senior Advanced manufacturing Consultant to assist for the next 5 months. The Consultant will need to travel to Minnesota 1-2 times in the beginning of the project, and then can work remotely. Ideally, we need someone with the following module experience available for 5 months, 20-30 hours per week:
* NetSuite OneWorld (has implemented this)
* NetSuite ERP and Advanced Inventory
* NetSuite Advanced Manufacturing (specifically Quality Management) (Has implemented both of these)
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* At least 2-3 Advanced Manufacturing implementations complete as the Lead Consultant
* Can handle personalization sessions with the end client
* Can train all users and recommend best practices
* 3-5 years NetSuite experience (as a minimum)
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to John Reuben at email@example.com or give me a call at (646)-863-7447.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.