NetSuite Developer - Washington-USA
Our client is looking for a NetSuite Developer with experience in NetSuite development, Restlets, Suitetalk, web service technologies, connectors (REST, SOAP, WSDL, SSL, PGP, SAML) as well as ability to communicate effectively in a team. This client is exclusive to us and offers a fantastic modern work environment and cohesive company culture. Interested candidates with NetSuite experience are encouraged to send their CV as further roles may become available in the near future.
You will have:
* Understanding of standard business processes
* Experience with SuiteBuilder, customize advance workflows, SuiteScript 2.0 and SuiteFlow
* Experience with NetSuite Development
* Experience with Celigo or Dell Boomi is a plus
* Ability to facilitate design and configuration of NetSuite
* Team based
* Minimal supervision
* Find, create, and implement productive business solutions to improve the company's approach
* Manage individual tasks and engagements
* Full 40 hours onsite 6-12 month contract
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the NorthWest apply now by e-mailing your resume to me at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2067.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner