Anderson Frank International
Position: Senior Accountant
Our client, a prominent leader in the Professional Services industry, is currently searching for a Senior Accountant to play a key role on the accounting department and take part in a top-of-the-line finance function. While working here you'll get to play an important role and work within a group of creative, collaborative, and fun professionals. What you'll get is a competitive compensation package, a full array of benefits, and an exciting work environment.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this position will perform daily accounting activities and assist with ad-hoc projects. Expectations of this new hire will be to perform general accounting functions, assist with quarterly reviews, and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting structure. If you're someone who has excellent written and verbal communication, and who has a strong understanding of accounting principles, then this position is for you.
What you'll be doing
* Performing general accounting functions as assigned
* Obtaining and maintaining a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
* Owning various monthly close processes
* Reconciling, analyzing, and reviewing general ledger accounts and subsystems to ensure that they are in balance
* Preparing financial statements and additional reporting according to month end close schedule
* Assisting with quarterly reviews and annual audits
* Participating in monthly results meetings with finance leaders and department heads
* Analyzing expenses to ensure that they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
* Assisting with the implementation of controls and documentation procedures
* CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
* Experience with NetSuite ERP
* Proven experience playing a key role within an accounting department
* Experience in the Professional Services space a plus
If you are interested, APPLY NOW by emailing email@example.com or call Nick @ 212-731-8272 for more details!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-212-731-8272. Please see www.andersonfrank.com/search for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / NetSuite ERP / Accountant / Senior Accountant / Manhattan / NYC / New York City / Accounting / Finance / NetSuite OneWorld / CPA / Certified Public Accountant