IT Manager - Richmond, VA - $100,000 - $130,000 salary
My client is a rapidly growing and dynamic consumer goods competitor that is actively seeking to bring on an IT Manager to their Technology team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing a small but growing team and will be solely responsible for the IT department.
* Manage all business information technology and computer systems including Office 365 email, SharePoint, and AWS
* Act as NetSuite Administrator; assist in ERP user administration, report building, and troubleshooting, help advise cross-functional teams on best practices and business solutions within NetSuite
* Implement, manage, and support all NetSuite ERP vendor integrations
* Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
* Manage IT staff by coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
* Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
* Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
* Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
* Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
* Audit systems and assess their outcomes
* Preserve assets, information security and control structures
* Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
My client offers a very exciting and enjoyable culture and a strong benefits/compensation package. Their 401k is matched up to 5% and offers 3 weeks PTO. For the right candidate who excels, this position could lead to a Director of IT role.
My client has plans to grow by 25% over the next 12 months so this is a key hire within their Accounting department. The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Apply Now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Chris at 212.731.8272 for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, NetSuite eCommerce, IT, Richmond, VA, Manager, Business, ERP, CRM, eCommerce, Virginia, Systems, Technology, Software