Our client is in the market for a NetSuite developer experienced in NetSuite software and can develop software development projects. Interested in working for a company that is as multiple subsidiary, multiple currency and heavily embedded in the marketing and advert industry? If you said yes to the above qualifications and are looking to further your career in an energetic atmosphere, you are welcome to apply below.
* Configure, customize, and support NetSuite
* Train internal and external audiences on NetSuite practices
* Find, create, and implement productive business solutions to improve the company's approach
* Prepare functional requirements documentation
* Lead NetSuite implementation
* Manage individual tasks and engagements
* Opportunity to work remotely
* Experience with full-cycle NetSuite Implementation
* Integrate NetSuite ERP
* Willingness to travel at least 50% initially
* Ability to facilitate design and configuration of NetSuite
* NetSuite SuiteFoundation
* SuiteScript, SuiteFlow
* MBA or PMB
* NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Maria Mihaylov at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2066.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.