Senior Accountant: NetSuite
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Are you looking for a role in a rapidly growing organization where you would be able to enhance your technical skills? My client is looking for a Senior Accountant who is proficient in NetSuite in the greater Pittsburgh area. This position requires a detail-oriented individual who is looking for growth opportunities through day-to-day and big picture management.
* Ability to manage and oversee Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable transactions
* Prepare monthly and yearly financial statements in NetSuite
* Preform business analysis of company's finances
* Assist accounting team with any external audits
* Ensure integrity of organization's finances in accordance to up to date GAAP law
* 5+ years' experience in technical and public accounting
* NetSuite A/R, A/P, and GL experience preferred
* Technical White Papers
* SOX Controls
Education / Certifications
* CPA license
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the area, APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to AnnaMaria Martino at email@example.com or call me at 347-270-8879
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.