Our client is in the market for a NetSuite consultant experienced in NetSuite software and brings a positive and energetic attitude to the team! Our client is exclusive to us only and offers a modern, driven work environment. Interested in working for a company that is a multiple subsidiary, multiple currency and heavily embedded in the marketing and advert industry? If you said yes to the above qualifications and are looking to further your career in a high-energy atmosphere, apply below.
* Lead NetSuite implementation
* Configure, customize, and support NetSuite
* Train internal and external audiences on NetSuite practices
* Work with clients and colleagues revenue solutions support
* Find, create, and implement productive business solutions to improve the company's approach
* Prepare functional requirements documentation
* Present demos for potential and existing clients
* Manage individual tasks and engagements
* The contract length is 6 months
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience with full-cycle NetSuite Implementation
* Advanced NetSuite consulting experience
* Willingness to travel at least 50% initially
* Ability to facilitate design and configuration of NetSuite
* NetSuite SuiteFoundation (desirable)
* SuiteScript, SuiteFlow (desirable)
* MBA or PMB
* NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Maria Mihaylov at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2066.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.