eCommerce Developer - Part-time - San Diego - $45/HR
Actively searching for eCommerce developers that are eager to learn new technologies while working on fast-paced projects.
* NetSuite development experience (comparable experience using Shopify/Magento platforms
* A passion for back-end and front end architecture
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Role and Responsibility:
* eCommerce Development: You will work on the technical team and focus primarily on eCommerce development for NetSuite's "SuiteCommerce Advanced" platform. This role will also involve customizations and setup within NetSuite to support the eCommerce implementation.
* Day-to-day activities: You will report directly to the IT director, who will generally manage eCommerce projects and client communications while you focus on development.
This is a part time, 1-3 days a week, on-site position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 480-530-2050 and ask for Cooper, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Orange County/San Diego APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Cooper at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2050 and ask for Cooper.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.