Our client, an end user of NetSuite, is looking for a technical consultant with experience in managing IT projects and Software Development projects. The client is exclusive to us and offers a creative and forward-thinking working environment. Interested candidates with experience are encouraged to send their resume.
You will have:
* A strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle.
* Experience in managing and maintain software.
* An understanding of Cloud Applications.
* Proven ability to design and implement effective strategies, develop new products, and manage resources to produce profit.
* Involves managing and maintaining NetSuite ERP.
* Integrating NetSuite ERP with other applications.
* Managing software release planning including user requirements development, customer negotiation, contracts signing, project schedule development, project staffing, and project delivery
* Designing and developing customer enrollment portal using SuiteTalk.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Los Angeles area, APPLY now.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.