$50/hour- NetSuite Administrator- Bay Area, CA
The client is looking to fill a position for a full-time NetSuite Administrator. The candidate needs to be available to work 40+ hours/week within a team environment. The candidate needs to be a hardworking, experienced administrator that has had success administrating NetSuite before.
* Suitable experience with NetSuite and administrator work.
* The candidate needs to have extensive experience working within a team and needs to be able to get the best out of each of his/her team members.
* The client is searching for a candidate with great interpersonal communication skills.
* The candidate needs an understanding of different business requirements and processes.
* The client is looking for someone who is able to work both remote and on-site and perform in both situations.
* The client is looking for someone who is able to administer things such as profile creation, access, roles, account management and NetSuite for different programs such as Outlook.
* The candidate needs to be able to jump right into a team and work full 40+ hour weeks.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the San Francisco NE Bay APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Colton Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite/ California/ Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner