Sr. Accounting Manager - San Mateo - Salary $150k - Hiring Now!
Interested in joining a company that is growing at a successful rate allowing them to continue to build their teams at a sustainable growth rate? The company deals in payment processes (p2p) and is seeking an experienced NetSuite user with implementation experience and strong accounting background to join their team. If you are looking for a company that is pre IPO and will allow the long term growth and stability then look no further and keep reading below.
Essential duties Responsibilities:
* Direct a tight general ledger month-end accounting close process and related activities to ensure that all recorded transactions (including journal entries) are appropriately supported and all GL accounts are properly reconciled (and identified reconciling items are resolved in a timely basis)
* Internal Reporting - (a) Prepare monthly management financial packages (with analysis) and other management reports as requested (this includes understanding and clearly articulating the financial results of the company and preparing balance sheet, income statement fluctuation and cash flow analysis), (b) develop, update and provide key performance metrics to business owners
* External Reporting - Manage the preparation and review of the company's unaudited and audited financial statements (including notes to financial statements); Oversee other external reporting deliverables such as statutory filings and investor reporting
* Assist Global Controller in leading major accounting transformation projects including ERP and stock admin system implementations and ASC 606/340 and ASC 842 implementations
* Manage audit & tax reporting and interface directly with auditors or tax service provider
Desired Skills and Experience:
* BA/BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA or other similar designation
* A minimum of 8+ years accounting and finance experience that includes a combination of public accounting and mid-stage start-up
* Financial systems knowledge and expertise particularly in ERP implementations in a global, multi-entity environment
* Clear and confident communicator, both written and verbally
* Demonstrated strong leadership skills, high energy, initiative, and creativity - with a proven ability to manage significant initiatives across organizations and geographies
Looking to hire as soon as possible! A growing company in San Francisco seeking to fill their need with an experienced Accountant with NetSuite experience into their amazing culture. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the South Bay APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Rickey McIlrath at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480) 530-2054.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / California / South Bay / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner / Accounting / CPA