I am currently working with a high-profile company in the retail industry headquartered in Nashville, TN. Although only founded in 2017, this company is well-known, rapidly growing financially and size-wise, and a brand has gained traction through its many appearances in the press and media. The company's birth from a celebrity who was seen as a fashion icon in addition to the company's location in the heart of Nashville is a primary reason of its success. The entrepreneurial celebrity's line of chic clothes and jewelry took off so quickly, she has opened a Home Goods line as well as a Children's clothing. Because of the company's booming expansion, they are in need of a Senior Accountant. Your primary goal is to oversee all financial matters relating to customer sales and cancellations, management of customer accounts within our accounting software, accounts receivable and collections, customer billing questions, and other general accounting tasks. You will also establish and maintain the companies technological vision, strategy, and plans for growth at a financial level.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following attributes and successful experience:
* Detail oriented, well organized and flexible
* Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, evolving organization
* Revenue and expense recognition accounting
* Exposure to and ability to work with sophisticated accounting software
* Month-end close experience, particularly in quick close environments
* Customer invoicing, collections and vendor payments, particularly in a shared services environment
* Sales tax on customer invoicing
* Ability to function autonomously and in coordination with other teams.
* 5-10 years of successful, hands on experience as an Intermediate, Junior, or Senior Accountant
* 2+ years Netsuite experience
* A sound base of accounting knowledge / GAAP Experience on-boarding and integrating newly acquired companies
* Strong Excel skills
If you are interested in additional info on this role, Please email me at email@example.com or CALL 813-261-4230 to set up a time to speak.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most