NetSuite Administrator- Scottsdale - $85-120k DOE
A well respected NetSuite end user in Scottsdale, Arizona is looking for an administrator to help configure their already established NetSuite platform. They are looking for someone who can work as part of an effective team to maintain the NetSuite system for multiple departments of their business. An extensive benefits package in addition to health, vision and dental plans, and a supportive work environment round out this administrator role.
What the role requires:
* Implement, maintain and configure NetSuite as part of a team
* Troubleshoot and interact with an enterprise platform
* Prepare internal reporting and data migration
* Execute NetSuite best practices
* Encourage creative problem solving techniques
Your relevant experience:
* Familiarity with NetSuite on an administrative level
* Ability to be a self-starter and have excellent time management
* Professional verbal and written team communication skills
* Lifestyle that aligns with the core values of the institution
Respond to this ad or contact Jayla at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-530-2025 to learn more about how you could fit into this role. This position is currently open and they are looking to fill it immediately.
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising and placing more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the area and have an excellent understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the near future. Contact me or look on www.andersonfrank.com for more NetSuite opportunities.
Anderson Frank International is an equal opportunity employer.