Are you in the market to take your career to the next level?
Keep reading! We have an exclusive client who is in the market for a tech-savvy NetSuite Functional Consultant. You should be able to successfully mentor junior staff and provide problem-solving skills.
This client provides a modern, cohesive company culture that offers an incredible amount of opportunity for growth in your career. If you meet the qualifications below, go ahead and apply.
* Train internal and external audiences on NetSuite practices
* Work with clients and colleagues revenue solutions support
* Find, create, and implement productive business solutions to improve company's approach
* Prepare functional requirements documentation
* Experience with full life cycle NetSuite implementation, including Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support all phases
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement when needed
* Advanced NetSuite consulting experience
* Ability to successfully manage client and team interactions, and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
* Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Maria Mihaylov at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2066.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the
key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.