Anderson Frank is the specialist global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities.We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
About The Client:
My client is looking to expand their current team and are now seeking an experienced NetSuite Systems Administrator to provide ongoing support for their internal users and their broader ICT team.
About The Role:
Reporting to the management team you will be responsible to support but not limited to:
- Systems Maintenance and management
- Configurations and upgrades
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPIs and dashboards
- Managing process, procedures and controls
- Creating and maintaining work flows, functions and configurations
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines
- Work directly with NetSuite support or partners as required
To Be Considered:
- NetSuite ERP experience is essential
- Prior NetSuite Systems Administration experience
- Strong skills across; customising forms & fields, dashboards, workflows, reports and saved searches
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead and work with teams
- Great attention to detail
We are currently screening candidates. To apply for this role please send your updated CV to email@example.com (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone interview).