NetSuite Controller - Washington Metropolitan Area - $50-65/hr- 6 month contract
My client, a leader in the retail industry, is seeking an ambitious accounting professional to take on the role of a NetSuite Controller. The ideal candidate would have Senior Accounting experience and will need to oversee the accounting department and the project as a whole. The client is expanding quickly as they just went live with several jobs!
* Manage day to day finance operations
* Ability to progress and sustain processes in NetSuite ERP
* Manage the accounting team and provide financial recommendations within the company
* Oversee processes such as revenue recognition and P&L, AR/Collections, AP, commission tracking, and employee expense reimbursements
* Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
* Monitor systems and resolve critical integration problems
* Lead and facilitate a team that is capable of supporting 100+ integrations across enterprise
* Demonstrate familiarity with testing and quality control standards as well as industry change management processes
* Experience in integrating NetSuite applications with other API enabled Business Systems
* Full life-cycle experience as the NetSuite Controller
* Experience with technologies integral to NetSuite
* NetSuite Communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation, Knowledge Base.
* Experience in troubleshooting and working with end users to ensure that applications meet theirs.
* Develop and create customized reports and dashboards Keep abreast of new NetSuite features and functionality
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not hesitate to contact me at (347)-783-6552 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most succes