One of the fastest growing Fintech companies in New York is looking for a driven Staff Accountant who will serve as a critical member of the accounting/finance team and assist the Assistant Controller with day-to-day/monthly operations.
* Perform the day-to-day revenue reconciliation process and review revenue related journal entries
* Participate in daily finance operations with primary focus in accounting, processing systems including payroll tax liabilities, revenue cycle, etc.
* Assist with monthly close functions, and help construct processes that are on par with company growth
* Keep aware of regulatory actions as they may relate to long term planning and/or introduction of new programs/products/strategies.
* Public accounting experience via Big 4 audit firms is preferred
* In-depth understanding of SOX controls
* Experience reporting through NetSuite ERP
* Prior experience from institutional banks is preferred
* Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* 3 Weeks PTO starting
* Work-life balance
Do you think you are a match for this role? If so,
Call 212-731-8272 or email email@example.com
Positions will be filled within the coming week.