Supply Chain and ERP Manager
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
Location: Plymouth, MN
Salary: $65,000 - $90,000 based on experience
Are you looking for to advance your supply chain management and forecasting skills with a fast-growing retail manufacturer? My client is looking for a Supply Chain and ERP Manager to lead the demand planning process. This position requires a detail-oriented person who is able to manage the production process from start to finish. This position offers perks like flexible schedules and tuition reimbursement.
* Serve as primary liaison between client and manufacturing facility for production planning and inventory policy
* Creates and sends monthly reports to all company stakeholder on shipments, detentions, and chargebacks utilizing NetSuite ERP
* Strategically plan and manage the order of raw materials from international to domestic warehouses
* Update reporting tools and train team members in order to ensure efficiency of production process
* Experience in Supply Chain Management related position
* NetSuite ERP experience strongly preferred
* Ability to communicate efficiently between team members and stakeholders
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities, APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to AnnaMaria Martino at email@example.com or call me at 347-270-8879
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.