Company just went live with NetSuite this month and needs some smoothing out to do when it comes to the implementation process. The company needs help when it comes to the learning curve that comes along with learning the new ERP/CRM system. Some scripting issues are expected to arise so anyone with a development background is desired. Needs someone that has experience with data migration, SalesForce to NetSuite specifically. Fully remote, may include some travel.
* Provide on-going post implementation support as the NetSuite Administrator
* Can create and edit scripts in SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0
* Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions in accordance with business requirements
* Build, develop, and test detailed functional designs, and customizations for business solutions
* Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, and best practices
* Drive testing, planning, execution, and optimization support
* Liaise with professional services on post-implementation support as the NetSuite Administrator
* NetSuite Administrator experience on a full life-cycle implementation
* Certified NetSuite Administrator experience
* Understanding of the NetSuite stack and all NetSuite Advanced Modules
* Working knowledge of SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics, and dashboards
* Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience
* Ability to balance technical skills with business acumen, ability to transform end-user needs/functional requirement into technical requirement
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to email@example.com and do not hesitate to contact me at (813) 437-6967 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most