Job Type: Full time / Permanent
Location: Greater St. Louis, Missouri area
Salary: $85,000 - $95,000 based on experience
Are you looking for a chance to utilize and enhance your coding skills at a leading technology company? My client is looking for Developer who will be able to independently manage the company's NetSuite ERP platform, preforming front-end and back-end adjustments. With ample training opportunities available, this position requires someone who is eager to learn and grow within the company.
* Manage all customizations and maintenance of NetSuite ERP platform
* Create workflows that allow for end users to access data and perform tasks efficiently
* Integrate third party CRM and other systems into NetSuite ERP platform
* Ensure ERP platform is running efficiently and handle any trouble-shooting if needed
* Communicate effectiveness of customizations and processes to end user team members
* NetSuite preferred but not required
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related field
* Ability to communicate well with fellow colleagues
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities, APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to AnnaMaria Martino at email@example.com or call me at 347-270-8879
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.