Netsuite Sr. Consultant
Be part of an exciting new project, and put your unique skillset to work. Our client is eager to move forward with this project, as their growth continues in the automotive industry.
Role and Responsibility:
- Work Hands on creating custom reports and generating reports in NetSuite, as a subject matter expert
- Document challenges, future requirements, and possible benefits in a professional manner for possible clients.
- Oversee different stages of development within exciting projects, and deliver insightful training occasionally
- Lead system design activities, and maintain performance levels throughout project life cycles.
- Bachelor's degree
- NetSuite Demand Planning Experience
- Hands on experience with Celigo/ NetSuite integrations is preferred
- Demonstrated experience with project scoping and planning. End to end process mapping, and an understanding of business process mapping
-Working remotely is an option
-$130-150k salary plus benefits in beautiful Los Angeles
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Southern California APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Trace Jenkins at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2072
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Los Angeles / Southern California / Southwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner