Can you envision yourself leading a brilliant team of NetSuite consultants who are patiently waiting to thrive?
Keep reading! I have an open NetSuite Techno-Functional role local to the San Francisco Area with an up-and-coming, modern company looking for experienced consultants who are searching for the next hot, new opportunity on the market.
This client is heavily embedded in the manufacturing industry and offers excellent room for growth.
Check to see if you qualify below and let's further speak about this role!
* Lead NetSuite implementation
* Train internal and external audiences on NetSuite practices
* Work with clients and colleagues revenue solutions support
* Find, create, and implement productive business solutions to improve the company's approach
* Experience with full life cycle NetSuite implementation, including Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
* NetSuite consulting experience
* Ability to successfully manage client and team interactions, and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
* Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
* SuiteScript, SuiteFlow
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Maria Mihaylov at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2066.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.