NetSuite Administrator- New York, NY- $55-60/ hr- 6 months
My client is looking for an experienced NetSuite Administrator who can join the team to support the continued growth of the NetSuite application. This candidate would be responsible for testing of ongoing NetSuite upgrades.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide on-going NetSuite support to client
* Provide End-user Training on Functionality
* Manage on-going test upgrades and customization of functionality based on business needs
* Proficient in creating saved searches, reports, dashboards and workflows
* Document all customizations and workflows
* Previous NetSuite Implementation experience is a plus
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To learn more about the opportunity please contact Daniel at 212.731.8272 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some of the opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212.731.8272. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.