NetSuite Financial Consultant - Chesapeake, VA - $70-85/hr - 6 month contract
Our client, a massive NetSuite end-user, is in high demand for an ambitious NetSuite Financial Consultant to lead the continuous improvement on business performance. The ideal candidate must possess a proven implementation background, and the ability to assist in NetSuite practice development.. This very reputable client just went live on NetSuite with several urgent projects to get started!
* Utilizing cloud-based software tools, primarily NetSuite to solve business process and accounting systems issues as the Lead NetSuite Financial Consultant
* Work with the implementation team to customize and integrate NetSuite systems into infrastructure
* Ability to provide expert advice on usage of NetSuite as it relates to the clients Finance, Inventory, and Production environments
* Work in conjunction with the project lead to implement systematic solutions and improvements
* Provide expert advice on usage of NetSuite Financials as it relates to the clients Finance, Inventory, and Production environments
* Facilitate features and applications of the financial systems for end-users
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, computer science or related field
* Functional experience with NetSuite financial applications/services, or other mid-market accounting/ERP application
* Experience with full life-cycle implementations and as a NetSuite Financial Consultant
* Ability to gather and implement requirements for record to report, order to cash, and procure to pay modules
* Experience in the accounting field and knowledge of general accounting principles is preferred
* Strong understanding of business and information technology processes & at least 2 years spent working as a NetSuite Financial Consultant
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not hesitate to contact me at (347) 783 6552 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.