NetSuite Technical Consultant - Washington Metropolitan Area - $70-90/hr - 6 month contract
A very reputable client is urgently seeking a NetSuite Technical Consultant! The ideal individual will be providing project support to include business and technical solutions planning and design to ensure the information technology solutions align with business strategy.
* Oversee the build of end-user application software as a NetSuite Technical Consultant
* Collaborate with the functional consultant to meet and exceed customer relationship expectations
* Program and develop NetSuite application software with different modules and languages
* Oversee different stages of development and ensure project progression
* Progress and sustain integrations between enterprise applications and partner systems
* Lead and facilitate a team that is capable of supporting 100+ integrations across enterprise applications
* Experience with full life-cycle implementations and as a NetSuite Technical Consultant
* Experience with integrating enterprise applications with other API enabled Business Systems
* Experience with languages integral to NetSuite including, but not limited to: SuteTalk, SuiteFlow and SuiteBuilder
* NetSuite communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation, Knowledge Base
* Technical experience with NetSuite framework and requirements
* Experience in troubleshooting and working with end-users to ensure that applications meet their needs
* Maintain users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, data migration, etc.
* Should have experienced complex integration landscape with NetSuite connected to multiple systems
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands-on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to email@example.com and do not hesitate to contact me at (347) 783 6552 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.