Be part of an exciting new project, and put your unique skillset to work. Our client is a leader in the health and nutrition industry, serving over 50 million customers worldwide. They are eager to move forward with enthusiastic, innovative NetSuite professionals.
Role and Responsibility:
- Adjust workflow processes within NetSuite, and provide support for daily helpdesk tickets. Configuration & customization of NetSuite to meet needs, and optimization standards
- Work alongside a team NetSuite developers and administrators to improve efficiency, and optimize platform.
- Contribute in reporting needs, creating custom forms, updating rules and permissions data analysis, and support the optimal performance within NetSuite.
- Ability to perform NetSuite functional configuration and enhancements, overall system maintenance and business process testing.
- Work with internal stakeholders to analyze complex needs and issues and assess how NetSuite can be utilized as a solution. Lead training and continued support to NetSuite users
- Extensive experience in business systems analyst with hands-on NetSuite ERP, including integration and design
- Have knowledge of NetSuite financials, and conduct NetSuite module configuration, system testing, and data migration
- Exercise strong problem-solving skills, and analytical thinking, exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with working onsite and remote internal customer across multiple business areas and disciplines
- Working remotely is an option
-$80-100k salary plus benefits in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Arizona or Utah APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Trace Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2072
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Phoenix / Arizona / Southwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner