Sr. Revenue Operations Analyst - San Mateo - Salary $110k - Hiring Now!
Interested in joining a company that is growing at a successful rate allowing them to continue to build their teams at a sustainable growth rate? The company deals in payment processes (p2p) and is seeking an experienced NetSuite user with implementation experience and strong accounting background to join their team. If you are looking for a company that is pre IPO and will allow the long term growth and stability then look no further and keep reading below.
Essential duties Responsibilities:
* Significant contributor/subject matter expert in ASC 606/340 implementations
* Drive revenue & billing requirements related to ERP and billing system implementations
* Evaluate, recommend and implement improvements to revenue and AR processes that maximize operational efficiency
* Collaborates on new product offerings to ensure proper accounting and billing standards
* Analyze revenue trends and support forecasting with commentary on actual results
* Own the monthly global accounts receivable and revenue close, ensuring accurate results are delivered on time for reporting in accordance with US GAAP.
* Review contracts to identify accounting issues and to monitor compliance with revenue recognition policies
* Create and communicate policies, manage daily operations, frameworks, and processes
* Strong ability to research and interpret U.S. GAAP and assist in ensuring adherence revenue recognition guidelines
Desired Skills and Experience:
* NetSuite Implementations and Integration experience required
* Progressive experience in revenue accounting and operations ideally with a combination of public accounting & mid-stage start-up
* Financial systems knowledge and expertise particularly in billing & revenue system implementations in a global, multi-entity environment (Order to Cash Implementation experience)
* An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage multiple competing priorities
* Demonstrated skills in troubleshooting and problem-solving
* Clear and confident communicator, both written and verbally
Looking to hire as soon as possible! A growing company in San Francisco seeking to fill their need with an experienced Accountant with NetSuite experience into their amazing culture. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the South Bay APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Rickey McIlrath at email@example.com or call me at (480) 530-2054.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / California / South Bay / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner / Accounting / CPA