Systems Administrator- NetSuite- New York ,NY- $120,000
Anderson Frank has partnered with a rapidly growing company in the publishing industry seeking a results driven Systems Administrator with significant NetSuite experience to help build and support their corporate IT systems. As a Systems Administrator you will be responsible and accountable for the installation, maintenance and documentation, of all in house systems using their newly implemented NetSuite ERP and e-commerce systems. As well as, supporting future implementation of IT projects to their back-end systems.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Administration and support of the new NetSuite implementation
* Support of in-house systems including monitoring and responding in a timely fashion
* Consulting with end-users to determine needs and providing user assistance and training
* Monitor, maintain and support the performance and availability of the corporate servers and network infrastructure at various sites
* Maintain and support Windows servers, as well as network infrastructure
* Ability to work well independently to meet goals and objectives
* Proven experience with development and implementation of NetSuite
* Knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP,VOIP)
* Experience troubleshooting ERP issues
* Client OS Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OSX
* Firewall configuration
* Collaborate effectively at various levels of the organization
What They Offer:
* Full Medical Coverage
* Competitive salary
* Matched 401k
* Discounted gym membership
* Commuter benefits
Are you ready to apply? If so, the company is looking for immediate hire. To apply and set up an interview in New York, e-mail your resume to Anne Whelan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (347)-783-6951
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.