Position: NetSuite Business Analyst
Location: New York
Industry: Consumer Goods
Anderson Frank has partnered with an established company in the consumer goods industry who is seeking a solution-driven business analyst with proven NetSuite experience. As a business analyst you will play a key role in revenue forecasting, annual budgeting/planning process, overall financial and business analysis and ad-hoc reporting for the business.
Reporting directly to the Business Systems Director as a NetSuite business analyst, you will be responsible for producing high quality analysis of sales performance, customer trends, forecasting data and trend analysis.
* Manage tasks related to ERP administration, improvements, upgrades and enhancements
* Lead the revenue forecasting and annual company budgeting/planning process, working with the business to ensure the plan aligns to the objectives and goals of the organization
* Prepare and deliver analysis of financial and business performance, including weekly and monthly results including explanation of variances.
* Create, manage and optimize NetSuite records, work flows and sales process best practices
* Assist Finance & Accounting team with other duties as assigned
* Translate business needs into a clearly defined and detailed business requirements document, inclusive of business use cases, process flows, traceability matrices as well as report mock-ups
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* Proficient in the use of Netsuite and Microsoft Office Suite along with advanced Excel skills. Strong financial acumen with ability to interpret financial data and draw conclusions
* An analytical, problem solver with strong attention to detail.
* Ability to multi-task, handle multiple projects simultaneously and effectively.
* Effective communications skills, comfortable presenting to senior leadership and interpreting financial data to draw conclusions
What's on Offer
* Competitive Salary & Benefits
* Commuter Compensation
* Educational assistance
* Discounted gym membership
Please send resume and cover letter to Anne Whelan
email@example.com or call 212-731-8272 (ext.3376)