NetSuite Staff Accountant-$Market Competitive Rate$-Contract 2-3 Months
Location: Austin, TX
Hot new job! This is the role you've held out for!
My exclusive client is looking for a Staff Accountant to assist their current Accounting team. This position is open due to growth, and are currently in the process of moving from Quickbooks to NetSuite. The client holds an established place in the Manufacturing industry and has been in business for over 10 years!
This is a great opportunity for anyone to grow their experience and build up their professional profile, as we see an increase in the number of companies switching between the 2 technologies.
* General ledger accounting, preparation of financial accounts, monthly opening and closing of accounts, cash management, treasury and tax handling functions and preparation of balance sheets.
* Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
* Maintain and balance certain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
* Perform certain reporting metrics, specifically around Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong work ethic and proven track record of success in an entrepreneurial environment; demonstrated ability to multitask, work independently, and meet deadlines while maintaining a high standard of accuracy
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* 2 -3 years of accounting experience or in a closely related and highly relevant field
* ***must have NetSuite experience***
Culture is the number one thing they hire for. This is not only a terrific opportunity to build up your professional profile, but also a chance to be part of a growing and welcoming company. This is YOUR chance to get hands on experience in one of the hottest industries in the market right now, so don't hesitate to apply!
Even if this role isn't exactly aligned to your skillset, definitely feel free to contact me directly at (813) 437- 6883 or firstname.lastname@example.org, as I am working several roles at the moment that may be more aligned to your experience.