Salt Lake City, Utah
$60-70/PH- Contract Only
My client is looking for an experienced NetSuite Developer or NetSuite Technical Consultant to help with their new upcoming NetSuite customizations and upgrades. This candidate will perform highly advanced design and development work while working with a local group of consultants.
What you will do:
* Implement/assist with upgrading SuiteCommerce within their NetSuite platform
* Work with Business Customers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in a professional and collaborative manner to discuss strategies and implementation approaches
* Customize features within e-commerce that perform CRUD operations on NetSuite
* Develop custom fields, queries, dashboards and reports within NetSuite
* Help ensure NetSuite data integrity and security, perform regular audits
* Act as primary point-of-contact for all NetSuite related support requests, tasks, and inquiries. Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users.
* Previously completed a NetSuite implementation
* NetSuite Certified (preferred)
* Integrated NetSuite within other software's
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to email@example.com or call by phone at (480) 530-2027.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation.