Remote NetSuite Techno/Functional Consultant - San Diego, CA - $70/hour
Our client needs a NetSuite Techno/Functional Consultant to help with the implementation of their NetSuite CRM system. They are looking for someone to work closely with their stakeholders to gather and define business requirements. You will be designing, developing, documenting and modifying the NetSuite system as requested by the client. You will also be performing admin work like creating new users, custom fields, saved searches, reports, and workflows. If this opportunity is something you would be interested in I urge you to submit your resume as soon as possible for this role will be filled soon.
You should have:
* Experience with the NetSuite CRM platform
* Be proficient in SuiteScript
* Post-go-live support experience
* Work closely with key stakeholders to gather/define business requirements
* Creating new users, custom fields, saved searches, reports, and workflows
* Design, Develop, document, analyze, modify & test on the NetSuite system as requested by the client
* Developing customizations on the NetSuite platform through SuiteScript
* Assist with system enhancements, maintenance, and post-go-live support
* Make independent and team decisions to improve techniques & procedures to improve the NetSuite software
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Orange County and San Diego area apply now by emailing your resume to at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2068.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.