NetSuite Back-end Developer - Salt Lake City, Utah - $60-75/PH -CONTRACT
My client is looking for a NetSuite Back-end Developer to join their awesome team! Working directly from the company's headquarters, you will primarily focus on back-end work, some front-end, and in collaboration with in house developers. You will work in a fast paced, fun, enjoyable, positive, and casual work environment
* Build leading-edge web applications for an exceptional customer experience
* Develop web-based applications and reporting applications for internal uses
* Develop and maintain internal/ external API integrations, NetSuite ERP, CRM and OneWorld support
* Experience with NetSuite ERP, CRM and OneWorld
* Experience with NetSuite SuiteTalk, SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, API integrations (preferred)
* NetSuite Certification preferred
* Deep understanding of NetSuite Architecture and related technologies
The interview process can begin as soon as next week.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call by phone at (480) 530-2027.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation.