NetSuite Administrator - Salt Lake City, Utah - $40-55/PH -CONTRACT
My client is looking to hire a NetSuite Administrator with a deep understanding of NetSuite to support their accounting and critical functions. You will be the primary internal support contact for NetSuite and all related points of integration. You will directly report to the Director of Business Systems.
* Maintain the NetSuite application and other 3rd party business applications that are related
* Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, 3rd party tools / applications and new NetSuite modules
* Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards, and maintain proper system access for user roles
* Maintain a working understanding of the business processes including quote-to-chase, billing and collections, payroll and financial reporting.
* Create and maintain document subject matter expertise on financial data, processes and systems.
* Troubleshooting of system errors and resolution
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integrations
* Experience with ERP administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments, specifically with NetSuite
* Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards
* A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
* Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
* NetSuite certifications a plus
* Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
The interview process can begin as soon as next week.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call by phone at (480) 530-2027.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.