Financial Analyst - New York, NY - $70k-80K Base
A client of Anderson Frank International is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join their fast paced Accounting and Finance Department. With Community based activities at the forefront of this Non-profits mission statement, as well as collaborating with community leaders and other invested organizations, this opportunity offers you a diverse work environment, seldom found experience and a chance to interact with community members you may otherwise not.
This Financial Analyst Role will report to the Finance Senior Manager with a dotted line to Development. Implementing their Grant Accounting and Financial Analysis expertise to work hand and hand with multiple government agencies as well as stakeholders. Applying this expertise in day to day and month to month analysis and accounting procedures detailed below.
* Work with Program Managers and Finance team to create and update organizational budgets needed for various contracts, grant proposals and funding requests
* Liaise between Client Program Managers, and the Dev. Department to ensure all required fiscal and program documentation is submitted to fulfill contracts and receive payments or other funding awards
* Oversee cost allocation plan for expenses across all restricted funding sources.
* Prepare all revenue and expense reconciliation reports and journal entries
* Scheduling and preparation of budget meetings with government agencies and representatives during budget season
* Ensure fiscal and audit compliance with various contracting government agencies
* Collaborate with Legal and Development Departments to guarantee all grant contracts and reports are maintained in accordance with clients retention policies and contract management system
* Oversee vendor status with the City of New York, through the on-site applications and portals, ensuring organizations good-standing and compliance
A Qualified Candidate:
* Financial Management experience (4+ years)
* Bachelors Degree in an Accounting or Finance field
Additional Skills a Plus:
* Non-profit Financial Analysis
* Grant Accounting Experience
* Ability to articulately communicate info and run meetings involving stakeholders
* Management of multiple projects with tight deadline
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call 347-783-6940.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.