Software Engineer- California/Remote- $80-$100k
Our client, a tech start up, is looking for a software engineer to solve common issues that CFOs and Treasurers frequently encounter. The company is in its third year and looking for a talented developer who is flexible to learn quickly and use new technologies.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a successful start up that is now 'established' and beginning a strong growth phase. This is an ideal position for someone with experience looking to join an organization where they can progress in their career.
You will have:
* Software engineering skills with NS API, SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, or SuiteTalk.
* Development experience with Python, Ruby on rails, Django, or Flask.
* The knowledge of when to use the best tool possible depending on the situation.
* Knowledge of building web apps.
The role includes:
* Creating a simplified B2B Collections Process that automates the manner in which companies collect their cash.
* Utilizing a data analytics tool that helps Executives see deeper into their business by accurately forecasting work and cash flow.
* Programming - Full Stack is preferred, Front or Back End still of interest.