NetSuite Sr. Developer
Los Angeles, California
Our client is a leader in the health industry, operating in Los Angeles, California
Role and Responsibility:
- Collaborate with various business areas, such as the Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain and Operations teams, to provide necessary support and customization for their operations.
- Partner with our NetSuite Administrator to build and maintain our ERP and related software systems, as well as vet new modules or systems additions to enhance business processes.
- Lead data import processes, data cleanup and data migrations from a variety of external systems, as well as the implementation of new and existing development projects.
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying secure, scalable, reliable performance solutions to customize, extend, and/or interact with NetSuite.
* - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* - NetSuite SuiteFoundation and SuiteCloud Developer Certification
- Experience working with a range of capabilities across SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteCloud Developer Framework
* - Experience designing and implementing solutions in ERP applications, application extensions, integrations, workflows and custom SuiteScripts for NetSuite
- Full Medical benefits
- Retirement Savings Accounts
- Generous PTO
- Wellness/gym monthly stipend
- Weekly catered lunch
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in California, Arizona or Utah APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Trace Jenkins at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2072
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Los Angeles / California / Southwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner