Senior Accountant, NetSuite - Greater Albany, NY area - $75K Base Salary
An established NetSuite End-user is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their expanding Accounting and Finance departments. Already available to be traded publicly, this client is looking for an Accountant with a strong background in Financial Statement preparation and analysis, General Ledger and Journal Entry oversight, Coordination of complex projects within the department or via external partners and vendors and the occasional training of the Junior Staff Accountants.
The Senior Accountant will report to directly the Accounting Manager and assist in providing both the C-suite and Stakeholders a level integrity and transparency adequately in tune with the Internal Controls established. This high volume work environment will allow the Senior Accountant to evolve their skill-sets in tune with Industry experts while also offering the opportunity for vertical and lateral movements.
* Maintaining accurate and up to date Accounting and Finance records in compliance with GAAP and SOX
* Management of A/R and A/P processes, implementing relevant controls to reduce variance
* Preparation and analysis of Balance Sheet account reconciliations
* Assist in monthly and yearly closings and reporting processes
* Financial Statements and corresponding Corporate Tax
* Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to, Monthly training of Junior Accountants, Ad-hoc projects or assignments, Ensuring compliance with all designated reporting and record keeping
Skills a Plus:
* 5+ years Public Accounting experience
* CPA License
* NetSuite back-office platform experience, other relevant ERPs
* Advanced in Excel Analysis and Accounting functions
* Bachelors in Accounting related field
* PTO and Parental Leave
* Education and Tuition assistance
* Base Salary + 401K w/Company match
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call 347-783-6940. Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP