Salary - $140k +
This SaaS company is a public organization with a massive client base. They are located in the thriving city of San Francisco and they have a product that everyone can get behind! Their organization has been growing rapidly year after year, which means there is plenty opportunities for the right candidate to grow with it! If you are an accounting professional with an extensive background in revenue recognition, don't hesitate and apply now!
* Lead a team of analysts for the review of complex contracts related to revenue recognition
* Completely review contracts prior to the end of each fiscal month
* Provide audit support and identify ways to improve business processes
* Assist with any ad-hoc projects related to Revenue Recognition
* SOX compliance experience is required
* Experience with NetSuite ERP is a plus
* Experience with ASC 606 is required
* Big 4 Accouting Experience is a plus
* CPA/MBA is a plus
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Northwest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Aaron Pulliam at email@example.com or call me at (480)-530-2034 ext. 2034.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / San Francisco / California / West Coast / ASC 606 / Revenue / Accountant / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner