Sr. NetSuite Developer
Position: Sr. NetSuite Developer
Location: Greater Denver Area
* Generate customizations and provide NetSuite support for the finance, accounting, supply chain, and operations departments.
* Generate technical solutions to meet business requirements.
* Work alongside at NetSuite Administrator to support and maintain the system.
* Examine and recommend new models and system additions to enhance business performance.
* Design and develop custom SuiteScripts and SuiteFlows.
* Demonstrate working experience with extensions, integrations, and workflows.
* Demonstrate working experience with multi-subsidiary and inter-company transactions. Experience with EU is a plus.
* Demonstrate familiarity with NetSuite modules and capabilities.
* Demonstrate knowledge with GAAP Accounting.
* Full Medical benefits
* Retirement Savings Accounts
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Alex Demack at email@example.com or call me at (480) 530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Colorado / California / Arizona / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator / Partner