Position: NetSuite Technical Consultant
Rate: $70-$90 CAD; 3 months
Industry: Wholesale Distribution
Our client is looking for a NetSuite Consultant to join their team to aid in the process of expediting the needs of contractors, professionals, and businesses. This person will utilize best practices and methodologies to assist with implementing valuable business solutions for their clients. This candidate will join an established company building the largest database of electric motors, gear reducers, parts, and accessories.
* Acts as the subject matter expert for a project or application and serves as the system architecture authority within that scope
* Design and implement technology solutions in NetSuite according to business and stakeholder requirements from various departments
* Ensure systems integrations with NetSuite are built for scale to align with the growth of the company while maintaining accuracy and completeness of data flowing into NetSuite from our proprietary ecommerce platform, WMS, and other third-party systems
* Provide hands-on support for NetSuite users and build solutions for optimizing usability of the system via SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, and SuiteCloud
* Reviews and approves design decisions, within established level of authority, prior to implementation
* Provides production problem diagnosis and technical, offshore strategy and processes support to project team. Assists in implementing resolution
* Leads system design activities and/or reviews system designs to assure that applications solutions will exhibit expected levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
* Proven experience in industry using NetSuite
* Technical knowledge of enterprise sales software, specifically order creation and configuration
* Ability to focus on complex problems and communicate solutions effectively
* Experience with CRM, ERP and SCA implementations
* Graduate or Post Graduate in IT/Business with relevant industry experience
* Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact at various organization levels
* Quick learner with strong analytic skills, critical thinking and problem solving approach
* Demonstrated time management skills with ability to prioritize tasks in order to achieve deadlines
* Knowledge of standard NetSuite processes like sales and purchase order, inventory management, etc.
Please send resume and cover letter to Jordyn Blom.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-783-6867.
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. Our mission is to connect Partners and End Users with top NetSuite talent. By focusing solely on NetSuite, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid, exclusive relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their careers.
Anderson Frank is a division of the Frank Recruitment Group, a pioneering niche-IT recruitment business. We have recently been backed by private equity firm, TPG Growth, which has invested in some of the most innovative and transformative companies in the world.
If you are a NetSuite professional looking for a cutting-edge, exciting opportunity, or a company that would like to learn more about how Anderson Frank can add value to your business and NetSuite projects, please contact. I look forward to connecting with you!
Check out www.andersonfrank.com and follow our LinkedIn page for the latest NetSuite updates and opportunities.